Driving to Puerto Guadal

I woke up with a lovely lumpy face thanks to munching insects on the soggy walk yesterday. Fortunately the rest of my body had been covered in multiple layers of clothing and I had remembered to pack my strong antihistamines.
It was another long drive today on torturous, twisty unmade roads. I think Rusty enjoys doing the driving (more likely really doesn’t want to be a passenger with me driving!) but my role is sweetie unwrapper, iPad DJ and official photographer. In these photos you can see the weather improving as we drove north.








Our accommodation for the next 3 nights is definitely the best yet, a lovely log cabin with the most beautiful view imaginable.


After a delicious dinner, a last glass of Sauvignon with this view..




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Atacama desert

Santiago

Off to the middle of nowhere